Tax Information

Ready to file your income taxes? Here’s what you need to know.

The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 creates income tax benefits for students with qualified education expenses who attend eligible institutions. As a student, you may qualify for:

Talk with your tax preparer or tax advisor to determine whether you’re eligible for any of these education tax credits.

Get the form you need

If you qualify for one of the credits, you’ll need to include a Form 1098-T each year when you file your taxes.

You can sign up to get your Form 1098-T electronically. We must have your Social Security Number (SSN) to produce your form, so make sure you've provided yours to the Office of the Registrar.